Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I'm not perfect

Since having my second daughter last year I have learned one valuable lesson, I Am Not Perfect, and I don't have to be! I don't have all the answers just because I have an older daughter. I'm still learning as I go and making mistakes along the way.

It was hard to admit all this at first. I wanted to be the perfect stay at home mom who had happy kids and a clean house. Well all that went out the window within the first month. For the most part my girls are very happy, but not always. Lily and Kaylee get jealous of each other and act out, if this has been happening all day as it can, by the end of the day I'm acting out too. There are days the girls and I don't get out of our pjs and dishes have been known to pile up. I try my best, but I'm not perfect by any means. And that is all I can do is try! It's all any of us can do. So here's me trying to be better at blogging. I really need a place to put my ideas, tell my stories, and some times just vent. I'm not blogging for profit or fame, I'm doing it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment